Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Of Course It's a Girl

Scrabbling around in my kitchen cupboards I found this the other day.


I bought it months ago, had put it away , shoved it with all the other plastic lids and boxes and forgotten all about it. It was from the pound shop, sometimes you you do actually find useful things in there. Sometimes you buy things you forget all about....anway

The girls were very bored; teeming down outside again of course, so I was trying to find other ways to grab their attention away from wrecking the play room.

They decided they wanted peanut butter dinosaurs and had great fun spreading it and trying to cut them out. Aren't they cute?!!




Obviously pink milk was 'the only thing to go with these Mummy', and they carried them into the dining room very carefully and we all sat down to have lunch. Bunny Lashes had arranged her dinosaurs and put them face to face.

"This is the boy and this is the girl" says she, pointing at them.

I hardly dare ask how she had come to this conclusion at such a tender age but had to as she was smiling at me, expecting a reply.

"Oh yes, how do you know that?"

"The girl has longer legs silly"

Cue much laughter at my obvious lack of dinosaur knowledge.

My punishment?
I got to eat the attractive offcuts.




Love,
http://www.wikio.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. funny what you buy then completley forget about!
    i have to agree, only pink milk would have done with those dino sarnies :) i would never have guessed which was the boy or girl either though, must be a mummy thing, totally clueless on certain subjects xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't like to reveal what I have stashed away and forgotten about. I can't be the only person who find clothing with the labels still on can I?
    Deffo a Mummy thing, who knew we were so Dino challenged! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments always make my day!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin